Friday, June 2, 2017

Love with Trinity di guzman



This is a delightful reminiscence from a spiritual seeker.  I do ask you to read through this to understand what is possible.  The hard part for most if not all of us is to understand that opening the third eye is possible but that it demands time for the physical body to do enough rewiring in the brain in order to accommodate your intention.  It simply takes time and a lot of it. Some are luckier.

If you are not already do take up a meditative practice and keep it up.

Ayahuasca specifically assists in the process and this is something that the writer here is helping to make possible.   Both Alcohol and Marijuana simply impair and are wrong for the purpose of opening the third eye.  Soon enough it will be available in North America.



I'm in Mt. Shasta, Northern California.

By now, it's September, 2012.

I've been living in the woods alone for almost 3 months.

I've gone through the most profound journey of healing.

There was this inexplicable experience I had...

Where my consciousness would naturally shoot out of my body.

And I would watch myself, like a character in a movie.

It's like I sat above myself, about 30 feet, looking down, watching everything I did.

From this perspective, so much was taught to me.

I received such profound clarity about old patterns I had, which brought so much pain.

I saw the deepest unconsciousness that led me to such pain and heartbreak.

Rooted in my confused idea of "love"...

I saw how our society teaches a very unconscious form of "love", that is rooted in dependency, attachment, unconscious sexuality, neediness and even ownership...

I was able to see how I was brought up in a world, where this unconsciousness idea of love, was automatically what I learned.

But after my divorce, after being torn open, being so raw...

I was like a baby, born in a new world.

And I had to learn... what Love really is.

Non-physical Masters and Guides came to me, taught me, and showed me...

And ultimately, led me to see that I am here to be a Messenger of Love in this world.

Everything I share is rooted in opening you to the Deeper Truth of what Love really is.

Within yourself, and within the infinite connection we have to the Divine.

I'll go into this in future emails, but the point is...

When do we ever just give to ourselves?

When do you ever stop to really take care of YOU?

I don't mean working, or making money, or taking care of people around you...

But really, time that is just for you.

This is why I created our healing center.

Because we need this.

We need time to connect with ourselves, to connect with nature, and just give to yourself.

Really.

Can you think of a time you last did that?

When you just gave to yourself, and nothing more?

It is life-changing beyond words.

And I say that, as I share everything I do, only ever from personal experience.

Living in the woods alone showed me how deeply transformational time to myself really is.

So I invite you

Come to Peru.

Give to yourself.

You deserve it. You need it. And it will be the greatest thing you ever do for yourself.

We'll speak again soon!

[To be continued..]

With infinite gratitude for this journey we walk together, Trinity de Guzman & The Ayahuasca Healings Family

PS -

While living in the woods alone, I wanted to leave so many times...

But my Heart told me to stay.

I learned at a young age that there is nothing more important than following my heart.

It is truly the fastest, easiest and only way to create the life that you really want to live.

How did I learn that lesson?

Back in 2007... when I left highschool, all I cared about was making money.

Because that is what this material-driven world, and our western society taught me is the most important.

I chased that illusion, only to find pain, struggle and disappointment...

I'm sure this story will help so many of you.

I'll share more soon!

Much love!!

.
.
.

Thank you! For your trust to guide you, and permission to email you.
Most importantly, we are here to support you in creating the life you desire most.

How we do that, is through these emails.

If you would like to unsubscribe, we will miss you, and we pray for the best for you!

You can opt-out, through this link here:

http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zBycLBxMzLSsbJwczBycDLRmtEwcrExMLCzM

But we hope you stay, and we'll speak soon!

Love!!

No comments: