Saturday, June 10, 2017

Kolbrin - Book of Scrolls - Chpt 12 - Sacred Registers Pt 7 Uplifter


 


We are now introduced to another concept.  we have angels and a wide range of spirit entities all of human origin or at least earth origin.  This appears separate yet as a guide of some sort.


Modern involvement with spiritual matters is at best tentative and here we are dealing with what must be long tradition most of which shows serious internal logic.


So we have this...
.
CHAPTER TWELVE

THE SACRED REGISTERS - PART 12

Know me and understand my ways. I am one who sees the past and the future, I look into hidden places, I am one who wanders freely. I am one who can be reborn, 1 am one who knows the speech of the released. I am an Uplifter. The Climbers come to me and I support them, I lift them up, I strengthen. Therefore, bring me the sustenance of smoke.

I hear and I hear not, for what I hear is heard by others. 1 speak and I speak not, for what I speak is in the mouths of others. I weep and I weep not, for my weeping is the weeping of others. I am an Uplifter. The Climbers come to me and I console them. I enlighten them with words of hidden wisdom. Thus they find the way.

I am one who comes forth when the circle is formed, when the twin lamps have been lit and the incantations made. I come forth from the consecrated place and bear the staff of power. I know the secrets of the dark waters and the secrets of blood. I am a wanderer in strange places. I am one who does not fear to tread the forbidden paths. I am an Uplifter. The Climbers come to me and I reveal the way.

I am the Opener of Tombs. I am the Dweller in the Stone Caverns. I am the one who precedes the Herald of the Companions. I am the Swimmer in the Waters of Wisdom. I am the Discoverer of Hidden Places. I am the one who hovers above the Still Waters. I am the Wanderer with the Winds. I am an UpUfter. The CUmbers come to me and are comforted. They thirst and I refresh them, they hunger and I fill them with food.

I am the Sitter Beneath the Sycamore. I am the Eater of the Rowan. 1 am the heart within the heat of the fire and the eye within the candle flame. I am the uprising hawk and the contented dove. I am one who has tamed the serpent and drawn forth its secrets. I am one who has many eyes and sees what is written in the nightskies; whose ears hear the whispers at the edge of the Great Waters. I am one whose right foot rests on the Earth and whose left foot rests oh the firmament. I am one who faces all spirits alike and knows their true nature. I am an Uplifter. The Climbers come to me and I give them peace.

I am one who gazes into the deep dark pool, reading the things hidden therein. I am the Caller Forth of the Deformed Ones and the Tongue of the Bright Ones. I am he of the Everlasting Form. I am he who provides stability to falterings forms and the interpreter who spans the veil. I am an Uplifter. The Climbers come to me and I provide their Guide and their Guardian.


Know me and understand my ways. Invoke me through the rite of smoke and wine. Call me forth into the circle of stone, but beware, for lest you hold the seven keys and understand the nature of the three rays, you are lost. 

No comments: